Monday, August 27, 2012

Sock spectrum

   I recently finished two new pairs of socks. One pair is green, the other purple. That happens to be my favorite color combination, so I guess I could wear one of each sock.
  Thinking about what colors I have knit socks in, I gathered the ones I have now and took a group photo of them arranged in my personal color wheel.
Other than small areas, there is no yellow and very little orange. There are no grays or browns. Dance on, my feet, in your cheerful greens, blues, purples and reds!

4 comments:

ms. wools said...

look at all of those socks!!!!!!!!! how beautiful.

Gail said...

You have a lot of good looking socks!

Evelien said...

What a nice idea to arrange them in a color wheel. I immediately tried it myself to see and to my surprise I did 18 pairs, just 5 short of your 23. Makes one happy to see them all together.

Queen of the Tea Cosies said...

Gawd girl. That is a treasure of socks.